Save up to £500 towards your costs if you wish to mediate on your arrangements for your children
Relate Mediation London North East & Essex are pleased to announce the extension of the Family Mediation Voucher scheme which allows us to provide a £500 voucher to support the cost of mediation when parents need to agree arrangements for their children
The Ministry of Justice has announced an extension to the scheme to support families with the cost of mediation. The aim is to encourage parents to see the benefits of resolving their disagreements outside of the family court.
This will mean parents who have felt excluded from mediation due to the cost will now have the opportunity to mediate knowing their costs, if any, will be achievable.
This extension allows us to offer this voucher until mid-December.
Key Information for parents:
- The vouchers are for mediating child arrangements only
- The voucher can be used alongside legal aid
- There is no application form to be completed – we do all the paperwork for you
- The Mediator will talk to you about the scheme when you attend your MIAM (Mediation Information Assessment Meeting)
- The voucher does not cover your Mediation Information meeting
Please call 020 8514 7880
Complete the form below and our team will be in touch: